Booking Information -
Term 4 & School Holiday Program
Scroll down to find information about
booking in for next term!
Term 4 Classes
Experience a Creative Breakthrough
Lavender Art Studios will be open for classes at our Phillip location in Term 4
YOUNG PEOPLES Art (8-19 years old)
Tuesday Afternoon - 4PM - 6PM
Wednesday Afternoon - 4PM - 6PM
Thursday - 4PM - 6PM
Friday - 4PM - 6PM
Saturday - 10am - 12noon
Saturday - 1PM - 3PM
Saturday - 3.45PM - 5.45PM
Wednesday - 7PM - 9.30PM
Thursday - 7PM - 9.30PM
School Holiday Program
Lavender Art Studios will be open for classes at our Phillip location for Term 4 School Holidays
Workshop 1 - 9.00 AM - 12.30 PM
Workshop 2 - 1.30 PM - 5.00 PM
$75 per workshop
($65 for pre-exisiting students)
Wizardry & Fantasy
Monday 28th September - Friday 2nd October
Tuesday 6th October - Friday 2nd October
In order to comply with current government health advice, we are implementing the following procedures:
Bringing/Collecting your child/children to the art studio:
1. Walk your child to the bottom door, we will have a staff member waiting at the top of the stairs to greet your child.
2. For your collection, at the end of the art class a staff member will bring the children down stairs. This will help parents to maintain social distancing.
3. If you wish to make a payment via card at the desk; please call 62926339 to make a suitable time to come into the art studio. Due to social distancing for adults; please, do not come up into the art studio with your child at the time of art class drop off/pick up to make a payment.
If you are a new parent or holiday-program parent and student please come up into the studio to introduce your child.
Health and Safety:
1. Do not send your child/children in the art studio if they are unwell.
2. For all students and staff, we will implement hand washing before, during and after every class.
3. Hand sanitizer will be available at the desk.
4. We will put into place a mid- class clean; bins, door handles, basins, front desk area, stairwell railing will all be sanitized.
5. After every class, and in addition to our regular detailed cleaning system, we will be wipe with disinfectant all studio equipment; chairs easels tables, assessable walls and so on.
6. Please have your child bring their own filled water bottle into the art studio.
7. The health snack bar will be suspended until further notice. Children can bring their own snack into the art studio.
Yearly Bookings & Unforseen Closures:
We will no longer be offer the yearly discounted booking arrangements.
In the event of another closure due to COVID 19 or any other unforeseen circumstance that is out of our control, the art studio will not be able to offer future credit for pre-paid discounted yearly booked art classes.
We sincerely thank those parents who, over the years have supported the yearly discounted booking arrangements. The arrangements, to date, have always worked well for participating parents and the art studio, but are no longer a sustainable in this current climate.